- Pix4D Announces Photogrammetry Projects December 1, 2017Pix4D has announced the beginning of four projects it says reflect is vision of the future of the photogrammetry and geospatial communities.
- Verity-GeoSLAM Collaboration Advances Real-Time Construction Quality Management December 1, 2017Calling it the next generation of construction quality assurance/control methodology and technology, Verity and GeoSLAM are integrating simultaneous localization and mapping (SLAM) with building information modelling.
- DotProduct Partners with Assemble Systems November 29, 2017DotProduct LLC and Assemble Systems, Inc. announced a partnership to bring in-field registration and direct comparison of CAD/BIM geometry to point cloud data on the DPI-8X handheld 3D scanner.
- Drone Leader Launches Drone ‘License Plates’ November 13, 2017DJI is offering AeroScope for drone identification and Drone Pilot Knowledge Quiz for operator education.
- Hemisphere GNSS Upgrades Atlas GNSS Global Correction Service November 13, 2017Atlas now offers instant global sub-meter positioning.
- USGIF Announces Deadline for 2018 Awards Nominations November 11, 2017The annual award program recognizes exceptional work of geospatial intelligence experts.
- Pix4D Announces Photogrammetry Projects December 1, 2017